Shopping for car insurance doesn’t have to be a long and painful experience. There are dozens of car insurance companies in Arkansas that each have their own deals and specialties, and we’ll highlight many of them below so you have a one stop shop to find the insurance that is ideal for you and your lifestyle.
With coverage of both automobiles and farm equipment, 1st Auto & Casualty is flexible to the lifestyle in Arkansas. Their mission is to serve past, present, and potential policyholders with a kind attitude, the fastest service, and the best answers. Discounts are given for those who live in small cities, and many other discounts are available.
Rated by over 4,500 customers as a 4.5 star company, 21st Century knows how to offer fast, pleasant service at great prices. Some accolades include:
• Ranked #1 for Auto Insurance Website Responsiveness
• The claim center is open 24/7
• A Dependability Program that helps customers after an accident with over 2,200 repair facilities
With a policy that rewards customers for staying accident free, ANPAC is an insurance favorite among Arkansans. It is important to ANPAC to offer financial stability to customers, offering assurance that claims can be paid and bills taken care of so customers can get on with their lives without worry. ANPAC continues to receive incredible financial ratings from insurance industry analysts such as:
• A.M. Best
• Standard & Poor’s
All clients are assigned to a local agent right in their own community so customers don’t have to deal with frustrating calls and being put on hold when they need attention the most.
Assurant Auto Insurance is all about protecting its clients. With longer and broader protection options, customers don’t have to worry about expired warranties, parts not covered by factory warranties, and much more. Assurant knows that dealing with accidents in the moment is the most stressful part of the situation, which is why they offer a variety of roadside assistance options, including finding repair garages, contacting tow companies, and setting up rental cars.
With a small town attitude, family feel, and resources of a large company, Columbia Insurance Group (CIG) is a welcome change of pace for customers. CIG walks clients through all the steps of what their auto insurance covers, and is there every step of the way for claims filing to make sure there is always support at a client’s moment of need. CIG offers property coverage, liability coverage, medical coverage, and under-insured or uninsured motorist coverage to protect every aspect of you and your vehicle.
Cornerstone National Insurance boasts that it serves customers who refuse to compromise on price and service. With a size ideal for both one on one service and access to national resources, customers feel appreciated and confident in Cornerstone. Along with an incredible breadth of service, Cornerstone also offers a number of auto insurance discounts, including:
• Driver training credit
• Homeowners bundling discount
• Claim-free discount
• Annual and semi-annual policy payment discount
• Multi-car bundle discount
• Good student discount
• Transfer discount
Enjoy competitive service and prices from the time you request a quote to the time you have to file a claim. Esurance makes it easy to file claims and gets you results fast, so you can put the incident behind you. Esurance offers a DriveSense program so you can earn discounts for driving safely, and the time it takes to sign up for the insurance is less than the time it takes to take a shower!
With a broad portfolio of coverage options, Farm Bureau Mutual Insurance Company of Arkansas is there to serve everyone in need of a quality and helpful insurance company. They make it a point to educate current and potential policy holders on how to lower insurance rates by doing things like: getting driving training, buying cars that are not targets for thieves, and learning about defensive driving.
With over 85 years of service, experience, and work to build an award winning insurance program, Farmers Insurance provides convenient, quality, and personalized care that works for you, not the other way around. With tons of discounts, 24/7 protection, personalized service with local agents, and access to update and change your policy as you see fit, many Arkansans are finding a reason to migrate to Farmers.
Fireman’s Fund gives policy holders options that not many other insurance companies offer:
• At the beginning of every policy term, you can lock in the value of your car
• You can maintain coverage of your automobile worldwide, or ensure coverage with rentals and leases for up to 90 days per vehicle, and new cars purchased over-seas for up to 30 days.
• You can use original manufacturer’s parts
• You can remove coverage to suit your budget and preferences
We’ve all seen the commercials with the gecko and various other funny skits, but GEICO can offer some serious savings, and their coverage is limitless. Whether you have a boat, motorcycle, car, RV, or ATV, GEICO can help you. In addition to the standard bodily injury, uninsured motorist, medical payments, physical damage, collision, and property damage liability coverage, GEICO also offers mechanical breakdown insurance, rental reimbursement, and emergency roadside assistance, so you and your family are in good hands every step of the way.
With impeccable morals and a driving need to do everything in their power to serve their customers, Imperial Fire & Casualty operates by a simple set of rules:
• Try hardest in the hardest of times
• Do what’s right for the customer first
• Address customers with plain talk, not confusing insurance jargon
Liberty Mutual has introduced new policies to add to their already impressive portfolio:
• New Car Replacement: Though the value of a new car depreciates significantly the moment you take it off the lot, if a car is totaled within the first year or 15,000 miles, you get the money you paid for the car, not the lowered value.
• Better Car Replacement: With this policy, if you total your car you can replace it with a model that is one year newer and has 15,000 less miles on it.
• Unlimited Rental Coverage: When you get into an accident and use a Liberty Mutual preferred repair shop, get your rental car covered until you get your car back.
With 95% of Nationwide customers recommending the insurance company, there’s plenty of reasons to check out what makes customers so satisfied. Nationwide lists 6 reasons to choose them to provide your insurance needs:
• Get a written guarantee for as long as you own your car when you have repairs done in a shop in Nationwide’s network
• Earn a variety of discounts from multi-policy bundles to good student discounts
• 95% of customers are satisfied with service from quote to claim
• With their vanishing deductible, customers pay $100 less for every year of safe driving
• A personal agent will work with you to make sure your coverage and discounts keeps up with your ever-changing life
• Have access to update your account remotely and quickly
Earning over 4 out of 5 stars for friendliness, knowledge, responsiveness, and overall service, Safeco is a reliable choice to satisfy your auto insurance needs. Customers say that claim filing is seamless, rental cars were set up for them after accidents, the quality of work for repairs was guaranteed, and staff was friendly and helpful during the stressful time.
State Farm is a behemoth company of various insurance and has earned thousands of customers with their response, price, fair service, and myriad of discounts. With comprehensive sites, online agents, personal local agents, and a claims center available 24/7, you are never more than a push of a button away from one on one service to help you answer questions, file a claim, or earn a new discount, which include:
• Good student discount
• Multiple automobile discount
• Good driving discount
• Bundle discounts for homes, condos, life insurance, or renter’s insurance
• Safe driver discount by finishing a driving course
• Defensive driving course discount
• Minimal driving discount
There are many different types of auto insurance available in Arkansas and each have particular strengths, resources, and accolades. Whether you’re in the market to earn more discounts, want the best coverage for your brand new car, or want to be taken care of with a personal agent in your time of need, this list has the company for you. Note that each insurance company offers much more than could be included on this list and prospective companies should be looked into further to make sure it is the right company to suit your lifestyle.